Southside Donation Options:
1) Place your offering in the new offering box in the foyer at the church.
2) Mail or Drop-off a cheque at the church.
3) Click the green “GIVE” button on the bottom of the Southside website page.
4) Log into your bank account and e-Transfer to: SouthsideBaptistDonations@gmail.com
Benevolent offerings should be specified when you donate using one of these options. The mailed donations are processed every 2-3 weeks. For the Renovation project, do not forget to mention RENO on you cheque or e-transfer.
Method 1. Interact e-Transfer (Preferred)
This is the preferred method as it is a direct transfer from your bank account to the church account without fees.
Login into your bank account and e-Transfer to: SouthsideBaptistDonations@gmail.com
Method 2. Tithley
If Interact e-Transfer is not available you can use Tithley which allows you to transfer money from a credit card with a small fee.
Use the following button to give online using the Tithley website. The money will be deposited directly in Southside Baptist Church account.
- Click on the green Give button below
- Enter the amount
- Select General Fund or Benevolent fund
- Optional - Select recurring payment
- Enter First Name, Last Name and Email
- Enter credit card information
- Optional - Cover fees
- Click Give